Halsa Consulting Ltd is an international public health consultancy based in Oxford, England, focused on solving real world public health problems. Harry Rutter, Director of Halsa Consulting, is highly experienced in strategic policy development, organisational management, innovation, and translating knowledge into action.
We have expertise in many areas of public health including:
- epidemiology of overweight and obesity
- non-communicable disease surveillance
- evidence generation, especially practice-based evidence
- transport, built environment and health
- wider environmental influences on health
- climate change and sustainability
- health impact assessment and policy appraisal
- economic and other appraisal of public health interventions
- complex systems analysis
- translational research and communication of science
- chairing and facilitation
We have access to a wide range of associates with expertise in non-communicable disease, strategy, policy, teaching, research, epidemiology, surveillance, healthcare public health, systems thinking, complexity, economic appraisal, evaluation, and all other aspects of public health.